Sunday, April 22, 2007

en route to Nepal

My first-ever blog will begin with my first-ever trip to Nepal. I left my house in Duluth in the capable paws of Alice the dog and her humans, Sara & Bruce. First stop was L.A., where I visited my brother Peter, friend Lena, and recent trip participant/new friend Naomi (thanks for letting me make dinner at your house, Naomi). At the L.A. airport I ran into Adam Swank, also from Duluth, en route to spend 6 months working at a hospital in New Zealand. You never know where you'll see a familiar face...

1 comment:

Grady said...

Vagabondage... Have a grand first trip to that good high country and please post a photo or two of this most recent adventure when you can, eh? And if you happen to sip a little of that hot millet beer, well then I for one would be jealous...

Enjoy - G